Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Review: Changeling Moon by Dani Harper


Changeling Moon

Description


He roams the moonlit wilderness, his every sense and instinct on high alert. Changeling wolf Connor Macleod and his Pack have never feared anything—until the night human Zoey Tyler barely escapes a rogue werewolf's vicious attack.

As the full moon approaches, Zoey has no idea of the changes that are coming, and only Connor can show her what she is, and help her master the wildness inside. With her initiation into the Pack just days away and a terrifying predator on the loose, the tentative bonds of trust and tenderness are their only weapons against a force red in tooth, claw. . .and ultimate evil.(Goodreads)

Book Details

Genre: Paranormal Romance
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: Brava
Published: June 1, 2011
ISBN-10: 075826514X
ISBN-13: 978-0758265142
Source: Author

Review


When I turned the last page of Changeling Moon I was so happy that it’s the first book in the series because I was desperate to know more about these characters. Anyone that knows me knows I love a good shifter romance read and that is just what Changeling Moon is.

Zoe has spent most of her adult life running from her paranormal past. She feels she has finally found a safe place for herself in a small Canadian town. This was all before Zoe was attacked and bitten by a wolf. Not just any wolf—a changeling after human blood. Thankfully for Zoe, Connor (the local vet) rescues her just as she is starting to lose the battle with the wolf. It doesn’t hurt that Conner is also a changeling.  Of course Zoe doesn’t know that.

Zoe and Conner were so much fun to read about. I would catch myself smiling as I read their relationship grow. Conner was so high strung over Zoe that he could hardly get physical with her due to lack of control over his wolf. He would try to make a move on her then have to literally run off.  And there was Zoe, frustrated and not understanding what was wrong with him. It was really quite funny. 

Each author brings their own rules for their shifter world, or in this case changeling world. Harper does a wonderful job of opening Changeling Moon up and adding some unexpected twists that are all her own and I’m sure they will serve this series well. I am excited to see what will happen next in this changeling world.

Happy Reading,
Rebecca

4 moons
4 moons: I loved it. It's reread worthy.


Recommended For

Adults: Sex scenes and graphic violence.

Other Books in this Series

Changeling Dream

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read this and one day soon I hope to be able to.
    I'm a follower now too! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!