Friday, October 18, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #26

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

Rebecca’s Books

This past week my kids school had their book fair. I think I get just as excited as my girls when it’s book fair time!
What I got at the book fair:
Class is Not Dismissed! (School of Fear, #2)The Humming Room
Click on image to go to Goodreads page.

I didn’t realize it at the time but Class is Not Dismissed is the second book in the School of Fear series. So I still have to get the first book in the series, but this is a series I have wanted to start for a while now. I had to buy The Humming Room after I read that it is inspired by The Secret Garden! 

For Review
Somewhere to Dream (The MacDonnells, #3)
Click on image to go to Goodreads page.
Somewhere to Dream is the third book in The MacDonnelles series. They are so good! I plan on reading this in the next few days.


Richard’s Books

For Review
Suburban Legends: True Tales of Murder, Mayhem, and MinivansThe Geek's Guide to Dating
Click image to go to Goodreads page.
I love true-crime craziness (in fact I’m watching Dateline right now!) and am so excited to read Suburban Legends!  And seriously, where was The Geek’s Guide to Dating when I was still playing the field?  …not that I ever really played the field…  So sticking stoked to read both of these!

Have you read any of these?
I am excited to see what y’all got this week!

15 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Your middle grade books have some really interesting covers. I like the cover for the historical. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess that I didn't know these ones but I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! Enjoy reading them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen The Geek's Guide to Dating around a couple blogs today. It's the first I've heard of it. Enjoy!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! :) I love the cover of The Geek's Guide to Dating; it's so cute. :)) Thanks for dropping by my STS! :) Enjoy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these but the Geek's Guide looks really cute. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kids book fair too. Scholastic even does a 1/2 of sale at christmas and at the end of the school year at their warehouse. Thanks for putting up the kids books I haven't hear of either of these and I'm always looking for new books for my girls to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your haul this week! I'm normally not a huge MG reader, but The Humming Room looks adorable. I need to check it out!

    -Jess

    My StS post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul, I am definitely going to have to check out The Humming Room now - I loved The Secret Garden as a kid. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul. Hope you enjoy them :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-59.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely haul! These don't sound like my type of reads but I hope you'll enjoy them!

    Thanks for dropping by my StS! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover of The Humming Room, and The Geek's Guide to Dating seems like something I'll need to read, haha. Enjoy them!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops, that's a broken link. Sorry! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of these books are new to me but I wanna hug those MG books. Aren't their covers the cutest thing ever?

    Thanks for stopping by Thoughts and Pens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!