I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season, whether you return to work today, or have an extra week off. I have admittedly been away from the internet the last few day to spend all the time I could with my huge family. Now to get back in the swing of things:
I wanted to tell you about some wonderful free bookish gifts out there that you may not know about from some of my favorite author’s:
- From the awesome minds that are Ilona Andrews: Is a Kat Daniels novella titled Magic Gifts. Make sure to download it soon! You only have two weeks then it’s not free.
- From the great Nalini Singh: There is a new short up on her blog. It is set in the Psy-Changeling world, and it is all Judd and Brenna!
I wonted to let you know I am going to make a few small changes to the Spine over the week. Honestly they are things that should have been there all along:
- I am going to separate my reviews and have two pages. One for YA and on for adult, so that they are easier to find.
- I’m going to have a what I’m reading space on my sidebar.
- I am going to put the Spine on Facebook…I know I can’t believe I’m not there yet either. Epic fail on my part!
- I am also going to do Google+ this week!
Ok, so those are my little changes. I hope you like them! I will see you tomorrow with a review