Friday, November 22, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #30

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

What I got this week

Kindle Freebies
The Language of SoulsThe Nightlife: New York (The Nightlife, #1)Rua (Rua, #1)Nolander (Emanations, #1)
Book covers link to Goodreads. List below links to Amazon. I can’t grantee titles are still free.

For Review
Poison Dance: A Novella
Poison Dance by Livia Blackburne

Livia Blackburne’s book Midnight Thief was my Waiting on Wednesday this week. I was so excited when Livia contacted me to review Poison Dance! This is a prequel novella in the Midnight Thief world. I hope to get to this very soon!

Have you read any of the books above?
Can’t wait to see what you got!
Signature

9 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Poison Dance has a really good cover. I'm intrigued by it. Love the kindle freebies. I got a few of those freebies over the last few weeks.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know these ones but some have a great cover! I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooh! Poison Dance looks intriguing with that cover!! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by if you can!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of those, but they all look fantastic! You can never go wrong with the freebies! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, we'll have to swap notes on Poison Dance! :)

    Enjoy all of your awesome books this week!


    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Poison Dance too! It's really exciting to be reading the prequel already. I can't wait until Midnight Thief comes out!
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. lOVE the cover of language of souls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoooo freebies! My post had a bunch of freebies in them too lol Hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!