Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Reads!

Hi y’all! Like most of you during this time of year I am strapped for time. Between eating as much as physically possible of my momma’s dressing and other Thanksgiving side dishes, and going to all the family festivities It can be hard to find down time. But even though I am busy during the holidays I do still love to read any chance I get. My solution a lot of times for this is novellas and short stories. Today I am spotlighting two Thanksgiving shorts that I plan on trying out in the next couple of days. Bonus! They are both FREE at the moment!!!

 The Bird Day Battalion
The Bird Day Battalion
Genevieve Dewey
Print Length: 54 pages

The Bird Day Battalion is a short, sweet and sexy little Thanksgiving story. Meet Katelyn Anderson, a play by the rules, temporarily out of work archaeologist desperate to pull off the perfect Thanksgiving dinner for her family. Enter Dominic Valentini, her oldest friend and former neighbor, a take chances, take control, think outside the box kind of man. She needs his help. He just needs her.

This is a quick, hot and fluffy read served up free on a platter of gratitude to my readers for all your kind support. It's the usual blend of family shenanigans, love, and romance in a small uncomplicated dose. Enjoy!


After reading the description and a few reviews The Bird Day Battalion sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun to read. Maybe it will even help me unwind a bit as we travel from one set of grandparents to the next with my little ones:)

Homecoming: A YA Werewolf Thanksgiving Story
Rusty Fischer
Words: 5,470 (approximate)

It’s Thanksgiving and all Sarah and her Mom want to do is celebrate the holiday in peace. But that peace is shattered when Sarah’s sister, Shannon, shows up, a fugitive from the The Research Facility for Lycan Readjustment and Reprogramming, better known as Werewolf Rehab. Just like that, Thanksgiving dinner turns into a fight for survival.






I have been a Rusty Fischer fan for a while. His stories always put a smile to my face, and I am so excited about grabbing a moment in the next few days to gobble this story up;)

Do you know of any other Thanksgiving shorts I should check out?
Happy Reading,
Signature

6 comments:

  1. Well if you find 2 more short stories or novellas, you should come join into my November is for Novellas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homecoming sounds like a super fun read. I think I might need to track myself down a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!!! :) and Happy Reading! These look awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comment love!