Monday, January 13, 2014

Trying something new for 2014


You nay have noticed that Bending The Spine was not extremely active over the past four weeks. I took the holiday time to have fun with my awesome family:)
 

As I was out for the holiday I thought of ways to get back on track and at the same time not get overwhelmed by blogging, which in turn just makes everything feel like a chore.

I generally work on my post on a day to day basis. But my life can change at a moments notice from one day to the next, (See picture above) so I am going to do my best to get all my post laid out on Monday night. This will hopefully give me more time to be social, be a better commenter, and come up with better material.
   
I am also going to implement a post schedule… OK, so I am not the most organized person on the planet. I have never actually stuck to a schedule when it comes to BTS, but I am really going to try this time. The schedule will be:

  • Monday: Booked Beautiful (This is a post dedicated to all things crafty, decorative, or fun that has been made of or inspired by books.
  • Tuesday: Review or promo
  • Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
  • Thursday: Review or promo
  • Friday: This will be my anything goes day:)
  • Saturday: Stacking The Shelves
  • Sunday: Children,s Review/ recommendations

I’m not saying that by posting this I will have only one post a day, or that I will have a post every day. I am simply going to use this as a guide to help me be a better blogger. I LOVE book blogging! I love the outlet it gives me and I am so thankful for all the opportunities blogging has given me.

Thanks you all for a wonderful 2013!
I hope we all have an amazing 2014, I also hope you all continue to follow me in all my bookish journeys.
Happy Reading,
Signature

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I have my memes on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and I schedule my reviews, promos, etc. on Thursday-Sunday. I find this help to keep fresh content and I'm not overloading my readers with several posts in one day. I'm also working on prescheduling posts so that if something comes up I won't be MIA. Hope you find your groove and what works for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the pre-scheduling is what I need get on the most.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!