Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Burned by Karen Marie Moning

Bending_the_Spine_MeMe_WW
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What I’m waiting on

Burned (Dani O'Malley, #2; Fever, #7)
Burned
Karen Marie Moning
Series: Dani O'Malley
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Release Date: July 22, 2014

The next book in #1 New York Times bestselling author Karen Marie Moning's Fever series featuring beloved characters Mac and Dani O'Malley. Iced, the latest in the series, ended with a BANG and Burned will pick up right where that left off, delivering another shockingly suspenseful adventure set in the Fever world.

Story Locale: Ireland

Series Overview: Moning's new urban paranormal trilogy is connected to the world of her blockbuster Fever series that fans have grown to know and love, picking up right where Shadowfever (1/11) left off. Featuring beloved characters from the Fever novels, including Christian MacKelter, Ryodan, Mac and Barron and others, this seductive series hinges upon a powerful, tough-talking teen sidhe seer as she battles dark forces to bring justice to light.


Why I hate waiting

If you have not heard of this series and/or the Fever series I honestly don’t know where you have been! If you are still one of those that never got around to reading these awesome books… 0_o GO READ THEM NOW!!! I know that a lot of people didn’t care for Dani’s narration through Iced, but it didn’t bother me. I am so excited about getting back into this world. I have read the excerpts and teasers from Moning’s blog and they just put a huge smile on my face. I am so ready for more from these out there, crazy addictive characters!

Is Burned on your to read list?
Can’t wait to see what books you are wanting this week?
Signature

8 comments:

  1. Dani didn't bother me either and I can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I may still need to read Iced...good thing I waited, I think. But I SO cannot wait to read this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Iced. It sounds like I'm missing out on a great read.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cover. I hope the book is a good read.

    ENJOY!!!!

    Please stop by for a giveaway on my blog if you like for an international giveaway of Jubilee’s Journey. The link is below.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My W…W…W…

    Giveaway of Jubilee’s Journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds great! THanks for sharing.

    Check out our WOW

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first Fever book in my TBR pile somewhere, but I haven't yet gotten to it. Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kimberly
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a series that I have on my TBR shelf. I just haven't had a chance to pick it up even though I have heard so many amazing things about it! The ever present problem of any reader right? Haha thanks for sharing though!

    Here's My WoW

    -Becca @Pivot Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I haven't heard of this one before. I'll have to check it out - thank you! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!