Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Have you seen the Once Burned book trailer?!?!

I got Frostbit a long time ago due to Cat and Bones! I now read everything that Jeaniene Frost puts out. I am so excited about her new book:

Once Burned (Night Prince, #1)

Title: Once Burned
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Avon
Release Date: June 26, 2012
ISBN-10: 006178320X
ISBN-13: 978-0061783203
Goodreads   Amazon

She's a mortal with dark powers...

After a tragic accident scarred her body and destroyed her dreams, Leila never imagined that the worst was still to come: terrifying powers that let her channel electricity and learn a person's darkest secrets through a single touch. Leila is doomed to a life of solitude...until creatures of the night kidnap her, forcing her to reach out with a telepathic distress call to the world's most infamous vampire...


He's the Prince of Night...

Vlad Tepesh inspired the greatest vampire legend of all—but whatever you do, don't call him Dracula. Vlad's ability to control fire makes him one of the most feared vampires in existence, but his enemies have found a new weapon against him—a beautiful mortal with powers to match his own. When Vlad and Leila meet, however, passion ignites between them, threatening to consume them both. It will take everything that they are to stop an enemy intent on bringing them down in flames.(Goodreads)

Have you seen the new trailer? It is AWESOME!!! I am even more excited about getting my hands on Vlad’s book now that I have watched the trailer!


Eeeep! What did you think?
Are you excited about Once Burned?
Signature

6 comments:

  1. Loved the music and the book looks fab.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not my typical read, but I must admit that I am curious. I agree with Valerie, the music is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freaking EXCITED! I was excited before the trailer, but June 26 can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Vlad so I very much look forward to read this one too :) !! I have to catch up on The Night Huntress series because I've only read the first 5 books in the series ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!