Friday, December 28, 2012

Rebecca’s Favorites of 2012

OK, y’all have seen Richie’s list, so here's mine. I am not placing these in any type of order but these are the books that I still think about. I am sure I have missed some; please forgive me. All the covers link to Goodreads. If you haven’t GO READ THEM!

I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1)The Waiting SkyPersonal Demons (Hopeless, Maine, #1)Monstrous Beauty
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)Ashen Winter (Ashfall, #2)Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
On the IslandGunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels World, #1)Once Burned (Night Prince, #1)Tangle of Need (Psy-Changeling, #11)

You can see my husbands 2012 list here.
What are your favorites for this year? Did you love any of these?

Happy Reading,
Signature

2 comments:

  1. I really need to read I Hunt Killers and Grave Mercy. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Monstrous Beauty is a great book! Sadly I haven't read most of those! Ashen Winter looks awesome and Grave Mercy as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!