Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Mind Games by Kiersten White

Bending_the_Spine_MeMe_WW
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)

Release Date: February 19, 2013

Fia was born with flawless instincts. Her first impulse, her gut feeling, is always exactly right. Her sister, Annie, is blind to the world around her—except when her mind is gripped by strange visions of the future.

Trapped in a school that uses girls with extraordinary powers as tools for corporate espionage, Annie and Fia are forced to choose over and over between using their abilities in twisted, unthinkable ways… or risking each other’s lives by refusing to obey.

In a stunning departure from her New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy, Kiersten White delivers a slick, edgy, heartstoppingly intense psychological thriller about two sisters determined to protect each other—no matter the cost.

Goodreads   Amazon

Why I’m Waiting

I am a huge fan of Kiersten White’s Paranormalcy series. I am so excited to take in a new adventure in her writing, it sounds like it’s going to be a crazy ride. I LOVE the cover! Did you notice all the little pictures going on that make up that face on the cover?

Don’t forget to let me know if you are a new follower so I can follow back.

Are you excited about Mind Games?!?!
What are you waiting on???
Signature

17 comments:

  1. Ooh nice!! I just found out that I won an ARC of this one! Cannot wait til it arrives!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read her Paranormalcy series, but I already can't wait to read this one too! Great pick.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for this one either!! The cover is absolutely gorgeous, and the synopsis is wooow! Great pick! Btw, new follower! Great blog!
    - Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old follower! I've had this on my WoW before, and I'm still so excited for it! Good choice :D

    Check out my WoW and New Year's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent choice! I just received this via Edelweiss! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to this too. I'm hoping it will be darker and more serious than Paranormalcy - I think it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cover and that titles oozes awesomeness so I'm definitely going to be reading Mind Games. Great pick =D

    Here's my WoW!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following your blog now. Love the purple theme! =D

      Delete
  9. GAHH! i can't wait for this one, it just looks amazing and gahhh! Check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sooooo excited for Mind Games! I got a review copy from NetGalley, and am so excited to get to it. It's one of my most anticipated books for 2013!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like I've been waiting on this one forever! Great choice!

    New Follower via GFC. :]

    Stop by my wow!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I just read paranormalcy and supernaturally and loved them! I have an eARC of this but it has the UK cover which is quite a bit different! Can't wait to read it though :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This cover looks amazing. I found it on NetGalley and requested it the other day. I can't wait to read it!

    ~Mandi Kaye | My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how awesome this one sounds! I can't wait to try it out! I think I the last blogger on earth who hasn't read anything by her yet! *GASP* Oh, well. I will eventually since I have one sitting on my shelf. She's adorable in those videos on YOUTube! HAppy reading!

    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I already had this one on my WOW post and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'd love to read it when it comes out. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it..
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!