Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waiting for snow......Waiting on Wednesday #1

I am a big fan of the Psy-Changeling series, and waiting for Kiss of Snow is killing me! But, I was so excited to see that today Nalini Singh had a new, small excerpt on her blog. Just enough to make your heart start beating  fast, and desperately want to know what happens next. This is Hawke and Sienna I’m talking about here how can we not want to know. the tension has been building for 9 books.

I am counting down the days until I can get my hands on Kiss of Snow. Until then I will admit to stalking Goodreads and reading reviews of those lucky enough to have gotten  an ARC, in the hopes getting a few spoilers…. shameless I know. I put the link to the Amazing Nalini Singh’s blog below, so that you can read the new excerpt. She also has the first chapter online.
                                                            Happy reading, Rebecca

http://www.nalinisingh.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment love!