Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday (4)

 
Welcome to Follow Friday Hosted By Parajunkee.com

This weeks question:


Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)


Ok. I’m going to be totally honest, even with my great paranormal love zombies have always scared and creped me out. Even as a child I can remember being afraid of zombies due to the a movie I would end up watching with my dad. My biggest preparation for the upcoming apocalypse would be to read The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks.


As for the new Mel Gibson movie, I most likely wont see it. Not my kind of movie.

Happy Friday Everyone,
Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. New follower :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    Barbara @ Black, White and Read All Over
    www.readerbarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Returning the FF.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the saying goes – the best defense is a good offense. I’ve got that covered! My preparations for the zombie apocalypse are not just intricate, they’re stylish. I’m not talking “last stand” stuff here. I mean to lure in the zombies and slaughter them wholesale while we sip champagne and watch.

    How am I going to do that? Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and read all about it.

    Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well new follower. Followed you through the FF. I'm not going to watch any Mel Gibson movies. I have a plan if the zombie apocalypse does come. Come visit my blog if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!