Saturday, June 4, 2011

Our First Blog Award


How the Award works

                         1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
                         2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
                         3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
                         4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
 
Thanks so much to Lindsey for nominating us for this award. This is what Lindsey had to say about us. “Great reviews by the team and I love their rating system of the purple moons.” Lindsey is an author with a beautiful blog that has smoking hot character descriptions and pictures. Go check her out here.
 

Seven facts About Us


1. Kelly and I have been friends since the six grade when we teemed up to do a science fair project on diapers….lol
2. Kelly introduced me to my husband who is the Richard of our trio.
3. Out of the three of us I have always been the most computer illiterate, so I think it came as a shock to us all how addicted to blogging I have become.
4. Richie has another blog that he reviews books that are not paranormal on. You can find that here.  
5. We all have odd phobias: Kelly is horrified of stairs, going down is better than up for some reason. Richie can’t stand clowns, to this day I have to go with our children to get any balloon animal at a carnival if a clown is making them. Me, I hate going to the mechanic, really it will make my chest hurt and I almost go into a panic attack.
6. We all have are tonsils.
7. We all love spellcheck with a passion!

Blog Buddies

We chose ten not fifteen but we think they are all great. We hope that you take the time to check them all out, they are all worth a look, and a fallow.











Have a great weekend everyone!
~Rebecca

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks! Will get to the details asap.

    ~Felicia:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing me, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, that last comment was Jamie @ Bookerella. My comments STILL aren't working, can't connect to Google so can't leave any comments. So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome! and Bookerella Richie has been having the same problem I just thought it was his laptop, guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Thank-you kindly for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Rebecca, Kelly & Richie!! YOU are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca, I just posted my details about this award. I'm not sure if I did it right. Thanks so much for the nomination. http://dream-wish-live.blogspot.com/2011/06/our-first-blog-award.html

    ~Felicia aka Livin' Life Through Books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon, and Darlene you are very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the mention Rebecca and Co. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your welcome Shannon and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your award!
    Your Alaskan Friend in Books
    http://alaskanbookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rebecca,

    Thank you so much! You are awesome! I have been a bad blogger the last week because I started summer semester but I plan on posting 2-3 reviews this week! I really appreciate the award and the follow!!! I love fellow bloggers!!

    Jen

    http://www.booksundertrees.blogspot.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jen, you are very welcome and we all have those weeks.
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!