Friday, June 10, 2011

Follow Friday (5)

Welcome to Follow Friday Hosted By Parajunkee.com


This weeks question:

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?


I have to say I agree with Parajunkee 100% on this one. I would trade places with Cat in the snap of a finger. In fact One Grave at a Time, the next in the “Night Huntress” series was my WOW pick for the week. It would be so much fun to live Cat’s life and to have Bones all to myself. Have you read what the man/vamp can do with his fangs…..

Anyway I digress. Now does this mean that Cat  Crawford is going to be stuck in my world taking care of my family?

And were exactly can I buy some of that cereal?

Happy Friday Everyone,
Rebecca

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! I'm here to return the favor. (I love Cat too!)

    Jen at Red Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I need to read these books, I'm going to get on top of that. Happy FF!! (following back) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Fellow Rebecca here. ;) Lol.

    But yeah, Cat would sure be an awesome choice. Especially when she's got Bones. ;) Haha!

    Old follower! Happy friday and hope you'll have a great weekend!

    My character life-switching discussion can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the characters in the books even if I did love the books the first go around, I'm going to get around to re-reading them someday :)

    long time follower
    ★Leila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer as well. I love Cat and Bones!!!

    Good reading ~ Escape by Fiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I haven't read what he can do with his fangs... although I now feel that I must seek the books out and find out!

    New follower hopping back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following me! I'm returning the favor. :)

    I keep hearing good things about Cat and Bones. I'm gonna have to read that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I need to read the Night Huntress series. I've heard great things.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!