Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)


100_2601
This quick vlog post shows the books we received this week. Enjoy!

               

The books mentioned in this post are below. Click on the Book image to go to there Goodreads page for more info. The reviews for these books should be posted in two to four weeks by Kelly, or I.

Ward Against Death by Melanie Card   
Ward Against Death (Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer, # 1)
Luck of The Devil by Patricia Eimer
Luck of the Devil
Paradise 21 by Aubrie Dionne
Paradise 21
Darkness Falling by Peter Crowther
Out in Blue by Sarah Gilman
Napier’s Bones by Derryl Murphy
Napier's Bones


That’s it for us. So what books did you get this week?
~Rebecca and Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Nice selection of books. The cover of Napier bones looks so creepy but I like it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you found me and now I found you. Looking forward to staying connected.

    Nice vlog ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys got some amazing books there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!