Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick this Week

Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)


Description


Evie finally has the normal life she’s always longed for. But she’s shocked to discover that being ordinary can be . . . kind of boring. Just when Evie starts to long for her days at the International Paranormal Containment Agency, she’s given a chance to work for them again. Desperate for a break from all the normalcy, she agrees.
But as one disastrous mission leads to another, Evie starts to wonder if she made the right choice. And when Evie’s faerie ex-boyfriend Reth appears with devastating revelations about her past, she discovers that there’s a battle brewing between the faerie courts that could throw the whole supernatural world into chaos. The prize in question? Evie herself.
So much for normal. (Goodreads)
 

Book Details

Genre: YA, Paranormal
Hardcover: 352 pages
Publisher: HarperTeen 
To Publish: July 26, 2011
ISBN-10: 0061985864
ISBN-13: 978-0061985867

Why I’m Waiting

The last book in this series was an extremely exciting roller-coaster ride that I am ready to get back on. Paranormalcy had me laughing, crying, but was also packed with action. I am expecting much of the same for Supernaturally.

Other Books in this Series

Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)

4 comments:

  1. I just got the first out from the library so I can get caught up before July. I love these covers.

    Here's my WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers in this series. I'll have to check out the 1st book.

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fabulous! Hope you enjoy it....

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!