Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Suck!!!

I know, I know!

If you follow my blog or if I go to your blog often you may have noticed I haven't been around. I haven't been commenting back as much here or on the blogs I LOVE as much:( 

I don’t know about any of you, but my summer has been incredibly busy. I think I have somehow got less time now than when my girls are in school.

I am super behind on commenting, going through my Gmail (I am scared of it at this point), and on my reading… Am I alone in this?!?!

101_3592

I feel like I owe my followers an apology for being a crap blogger this summer. Starting today I am going to do all I can to get back on track:) I love y’all and this blog…and I want it to be awesome!

Happy reading, blogging, and Summer sunning!
Signature

8 comments:

  1. I don't think you're alone. I've seen the same (similar) posts on several other blogs. Summers are very busy, as well as other times. Can't wait to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thank you for the laugh! No you are not alone and yes it is excusable. :-) I can never keep up with the reading, so I have a backup pile of finished reviews to publish when the going gets hard. Have a gret summer and we'll see you soon!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean! There's so much I want to do and zero time to do it. Hope we can all get back into the swing of things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol aww that's okay, i can relate with being busy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're fine! I'm going to be awfully quiet for awhile too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry it is very common. I am having the same problem one in part because my laptop is out of commission for the most part, and two because life has just gotten so busy with summer activities. I totally understand!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not alone. Actually, here: let's share our miseries. I've been a crappy blogger since June! I feel like I fell off the wagon at some point and it's killing me to climb back on top... I'll recover, though. I promise I will! And you will, too-have no doubt about it!

    We'll all be patiently waiting, so don't feel bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having trouble with all of the kids at home for the summer too. :)
    I feel bad not getting around to visit pretty much EVER.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!