Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (24)

Bending_the_Spine_MeMe_WW
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick This Week!
Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #1)
Click image to go to Goodreads page.

Description

Katelyn McBride’s life changed in an instant when her mother died. Uprooted from her California home, Katelyn was shipped to the middle of nowhere, Arkansas, to her only living relative, her grandfather. And now she has to start over in Wolf Springs, a tiny village in the Ozark Mountains. Like any small town, Wolf Springs has secrets. But the secrets hidden here are more sinister than Katelyn could ever imagine. It’s a town with a history that reaches back centuries, spans continents, and conceals terrifying truths. And Katelyn McBride is about to change everything.

Broken families, ageless grudges, forced alliances, and love that blooms in the darkest night—welcome to Wolf Springs. (From author’s website)
 

Book Details

Title: Unleashed
Author: Nancy Holder, Debbie Viguié
Hardcover: 400 pages
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Release Date: November 22, 2011
ISBN-10: 0385740980
ISBN-13: 978-0385740982

Why I’m Waiting?

Ok, so I know that this is coming out in just a few days but I have been super excited about it! Unleashed looks like it is going to be amazing and I LOVE the cover!!! Can’t wait to see if it lives up to my expectations:)

Happy Reading,
Signature

9 comments:

  1. I forgot that this was coming out soon! It's been on my wishlist too, I wasn't even paying attention to its release date. I've had sort of hit and miss luck with Nancy Holder books, but I'm hoping this one is a winner - I really liked the blurb.

    My WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm waiting for this one in the mail it does sound awesome!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome!!! Great pick! Check out mine here

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds great, and you don't have long to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unleashed looks really good. You always pick the best books Rebecca. I always love coming to your blog. It's awesome. =]
    Here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this one before. Love the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard of this one! But I really am loving that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover looks stunning! I like it! The book sounds very good, and it has some mystery elements in it. Great pick! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorites. Thanks for the information.
    orthopedic spine center

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!