Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


image

A few things I am thankful for:

I am thankful for books that I can lose myself in.
I am thankful for the authors that write said books.
I am thankful for the book blog community.
I am thankful for the blogs I daily read. (Even though I am horrible for not commenting often.)
I am thankful for all the wonderful people that take the time to read my blog.
I am thankful for my family who put up with my crazy book obsession.

I hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday!
Signature

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    What a great list - I suppose I should just say "Ditto" *lol*

    -Jac @ For Love and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha love the cute graphic. Those are good things to be thankful for, I feel the same :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!