Monday, November 19, 2012

It’s Monday! What are you Reading? (November 19, 2012)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a fun meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. This is where we share the books we have read last week and our reading plans for this week.

What I read last week

Lair of the Lion
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
I think this is my first time reading Christine Feehan. I love a good retelling. I enjoyed this a lot! I hope to read more from her.

What I’m Reading this Week

Listening to:
Underworld (Abandon Trilogy #2)
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
I was so excited when I saw my library had the audio version for Underworld!

Reading:
Exiled (The Protector, #1)Shift (The Protector, #2)
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
I am going to be part of the book tour for Release. The third book in this series. I am thrilled to finally be reading this series. I have read so many awesome reviews for it:)

Other News
GIVEAWAYS

Can’t wait to hear of your plans for the week.
Happy Reading,
Signature

6 comments:

  1. Exiled and Shift sound crazy good!!! Hope you enjoy them.

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-40_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I liked Underworld! Can't wait til Elegy releases!


    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added "Underworld" to my TBR. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Exiled and Shift! Excited to see what you think of Release! And also Underworld. I love the mythology retellings - I have high hopes for this second book. Hades and Persephone is one of my favorite myths. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what a great bunch of books! Happy to be a new follower :) I'm a sucker for Greek myths so totally adding Underworld to my list! :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!