Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Hobbit Day!

Today is Bilbo and Frodo Baggins birthday! To get us all in the spirit lets watch Bilbo’s birthday scene from LOTR movie.

I have talked many times about my love of all things Hobbit on The Spine numerous times. I started The Hobbit in seventh grade and really enjoyed it. The Hobbit was my first experience reading anything in the fantasy genre that I love so much now. If you happen to be one of those who has just never picked up a J.R.R. Tolkien book… Maybe today is the day to start.

I love doing searches of Bilbo’s Birthday, or Hobbit day and reading how others celebrate this day. Some of the ways people celebrate are:
  • Going barefoot all day.
  • Eating seven meals a day. *My favorite!
  • Plan a long-expected party.
  • Read The Hobbit
Will you be celebrating this Hobbit Day?
Let me know what your plans are belowSmile
Signature

6 comments:

  1. I did not know it was Hobbit Day! I shall have to consume double the amount of butter with my meals to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am already a hobbit! I am short, love to eat and walk around barefoot all day lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!