Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Bookish Fall Lineup


I have been so excited about all the new book related shows that are coming out this fall that I wanted to share the shows I am most excited for.


Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
I really enjoy Once Upon a Time. I know for some people it’s a little to far out there, but I expect nothing less from a show about fairytale characters. I am very actions to see how the creators of OUaT do when focusing on one story line. I love this trailer! 

Start watching October 10 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
website


Dracula
Who has not loved something Dracula related in their life? I know I have read countless books over the years that probably would not even exist where it not for the original Dracula written so long ago. I just have to watch this show. The cast alone will have many people watching I’m sure.

Start watching October 25 Fridays (NBC) 10/9c
Website


Sleepy Hollow
After seeing this trailer the first time I was so excited because it’s like Sleepy Hollow with a National Treasure feel to it. With all the uncovering of ancient facts to protect the now I think this is one show that is going to keep me on the edge of my seat.

Start watching September 16 TOMORROW! (FOX) Monday 9/8c  
Website


Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
I am so excited about S.H.I.E.L.D.! I have loved everything superhero since I was a little girl. Who doesn’t right?!?! The fact that the Whedon brothers are involved in the writing and directing makes this all the more watchable.

Start watching September 24 (ABC) Tuesday 8/7c
Website


Witches of East End
To be honest I’m a bit iffy on this one but I had to add it because it is loosely based off the book by the same name. I will be watching at least the first few episodes in the hopes that it does draw me in. Who knows maybe Witches of East End will cast its spell on me and I wont be able to stop watching.

Start watching October 6 (Lifetime) Sunday 10/9c
Website


That is my fall lineup of bookish shows in no particular order. I know there are shows I missed but these are the ones that caught my eye.

Let me know what you will be watching this fall.
Happy viewing,
Signature

2 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for the heads up on these book-related shows. I haven't watched "once upon.." but I intend to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I love that other media is leaning on books so much now:)

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comment love!