Friday, September 9, 2011

Follow Me Friday (18)

Welcome to Follow Friday Hosted By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com


This weeks question:


Q. Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story?  If so, which one??


A. OK, so I will say that the last book in the Sookie Stackhouse series (Dead Reckoning) did redeem the series for me somewhat. However the three or more before that drove me crazy and YES I wanted villain, fire, or a big bus to take Sookie out just so it I would stop. I’m sure there have been other books like this for me that’s just the first that came to mind.

Happy Hopping!
Rebecca

10 comments:

  1. Heh heh! Didn't even think of that one! My answer, I'm starting to realize isn't quite right. I chose a villain from a book that I wanted to win in another book he starred in, which he did!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I kinda feel that way about the Sookie Stackhouse series myself. I'm just "over it", you know? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny!
    Cana
    http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have the last two to read. :)

    New follower. :) My Friday!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the Sookie books yet. I need to. I love your answer, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series yet! I have heard good things about it!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I was the opposite! The latest Sookie book just extinguished my fire for this series. I wanted a bus to take out Sookie, and Sam for that matter! lol I like to think of books 1 - 9 as the real Sookie Stackhouse series. Books 10 and 11? Eh.

    Here's my FF: http://goldiloxandthethreeweres.blogspot.com

    Goldilox :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may have to borrow someone's copy for for this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. I haven't read the Sookie books, but your answer cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!