Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (10)

100_2601

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.
This quick vlog post about the books we received this week. Enjoy!

 
The books mentioned in this post are below. Click on the Book image to go to there Goodreads page for more info.
Liesl & PoThe Pumpkin ManDracula in Love
The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1)Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2)
 
Thanks to Goodreads for Dracula in Love!
Thanks to @ya_bookoftheday for The Iron King! 
 
All right y’all so that’s what I got in my mailbox. I’m excited to see what you got in yours. Give me some comment love Winking smile
~Rebecca

9 comments:

  1. Ooh interesting books! I loved the Iron King! Julie Kagawa writes a great series! Hope you enjoy it with the rest of your books!

    Happy Reading! Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo Sweetly!! Hope you enjoy your books this week!! :)

    My IMM
    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Iron Fey series! Also, want to read Sweetly. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books, I hope you have some good reading this week.

    Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Dracula in Love looks interesting..
    Sweetly's cover creeps me out.. lol..

    Here's my (excessive) IMM this week! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won Dracula in love to, but have yet to read. I've heard so many great things about Sweetly. Thanks for stopping by!

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to start the Iron Fey series. And Sweetly! I must get my hands on that one, also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome IMM this week you got some really cool books and I am jealous of your signed copy of Sweetly. Here is my IMM for this week.
    http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox7-preorderborders-edition.html?showComment=1315215571906#c8596918561168855165

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look forward to seeing your review of Liesel & Po!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!