Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs


Bending_the_Spine_MeMe_WW
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick

Frost Burned (Mercedes Thompson, #7)

Release Date: March 5, 2013
Publisher: Ace

Shapeshifter Mercy Thompson's life is calming down, at least enough that she can focus on mundane matters like Black Friday sales. But on her return, Mercy is unable to contact her mate, Alpha Adam Hauptman, or the other members of their pack. All she knows is that Adam is angry and in pain. With the werewolves fighting a political battle to gain acceptance from the public, Mercy fears Adam's disappearance may be related - and that he and the pack are in serious danger. Outclassed and on her own, Mercy may be forced to seek assistance from the most unlikely of allies: the vampire seethe.


Why I’m Waiting

The Mercy Thompson series is one of my favorite urban fantasy series! I can’t help but be invested in all the characters at this point. The only come out every other year, but they are so worth the wait. I am very happy my wait is almost over for Frost Burned!!!

Happy Wednesday!
Signature

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything about Patricia Biggs, but this looks interesting. I might start reading this series.

    Great pick!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to read something by this author, but this sounds really good. Nice pick!

    new follower :)
    arlene @ winterhaven books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series, but I've heard good things about it. I really ought to give it a try. Thanks for sharing. I hope you get to it soon.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I kinda fell out of this series when I didn't read last year's book because everyone said it wasn't all that great. But I looove this cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this series! I can hardly wait for this book to come out! Me thinks I'm going to have to pick and re-read the rest of the books!

    http://thparanormalpalace.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/waiting-on-wednesday-marie-lu-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to this series. Sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing!


    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pick - Briggs is one of those authors I keep meaning to read, but haven't quite gotten to yet.

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any Briggs-yet. But I definitely want to! Mercy looks like a kick ass heroine!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen this one before but the series is up to book 7 and I'm not sure I can commit to the series right now. It sounds interesting though so I'd love to read it sometime. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!