Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Untitled (Psy-Changeling #12)

Bending_the_Spine_MeMe_WW
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick

Untitled (Psy-Changeling, #12)

Release Date: June 4, 2013

From publisher site

Get ready for a major event in the smash-hit New York Times bestselling series—a secret finally revealed, and fans are guaranteed an epic surprise.

In 2006, Nalini Singh introduced the beguiling and sensual Psy/Changeling world in Slave to Sensation, which spawned a series that has had readers and critics cheering. Througout the incredible 11-book run there has been one question that has tantalized Nalini’s legion of fans. Now, in the eagerly-awaited twelfth book in the series, Nalini Singh finally reveals the answer to the biggest Psy/Changeling mystery—an answer so surprising we wouldn’t dare spoil it. Even if we knew.

Features a secret so shocking, the title can’t be revealed until publication.


Why I’m Waiting

If you have read this series then you understand my obsession with it. This is the 12th book in the Psy-Changeling series and I am not bored at all. I would be happy if it never ends! I am so excited to finally find out for sure who the ghost is!!!

Happy Wednesday,
Signature

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Saw this one earlier today as well! Haven't read this series but loooove her Guild Hunter one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but I've heard them highly recommended.

    I think holding back on the title is a little silly, however. The sooner the title is burned into people's mind's, the sooner they will want to buy it! That's what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! The temp cover is funny.
    After having the privilege of reading 1-10 back to back, each new release seems to take forever! >.<

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!