Sunday, February 17, 2013

Children’s Series Love!

riah
Hi everybody! Today I wanted to tell you about some series that I really like for kids. I would recommend each of these series for all children.


My Favorite Series:

Judy Moody (Judy Moody, # 1)

I really love this series because it is about Judy, her friends, her family and the fun they have. Judy has all these crazy ideas that she works on with her friends, and she is a little bossy like me.  My mom is always calling me Judy Moody because my hair is always messed up just like Judy’s.

Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer is one of my favorite movies. I don’t even know how many times I have watched the movie. Even my mom likes it.


Next favorite:

Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Stink, #1)

The Stink series is about Judy Moody’s brother Stink. I love this series because Stink is so funny. One of the reasons we have two pet guinea pigs is because I read Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express. I also like that there is a fact page after each chapter in the Stink books that go with the story.



Next up

Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, #1)

The Magic Tree House books are really fun and exciting. They are about a brother and sister, Jack and Annie. I love these books because of how fast they go. I don’t want to stop after I have started one of the Magic Tree House books, I just want to read all of the exciting story.


Last but not least

Junie B. Jones and the  Stupid Smelly Bus (Junie B. Jones, #1)

Junie B. Jones is always getting into a big ol mess. I love this series because it can make me laugh out laud. I would recommend this series to anyone who is in elementary school because it will make you smile.

Those are some of the series I love.
What are your favorite children’s series?
Have fun reading,
coollogo_com-146983415

Don’t forget to come back next Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. This is a great selection! My son has read all of these and enjoyed them as well. He particularly likes the Magic Tree House series. Love the Post :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you verymuch for commenting on my post.

      Delete
  2. Those are great series! Some of my favorite series are the Bunnicula books and Hank the Cowdog. I'm an animal person. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am an animal person too! I love bunnies! I want to check out this books!

      Delete
  3. The Judy moody books and movie always remind me of the Ramona books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Judy Moody books! Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!