Sunday, February 10, 2013

Why you should take us to the library (Kids point of view).


20120906_154736
This is me at the beginning of the school year

I love going to the library. It is one of my favorite places to go. This is why I think you should take kids to the library.

First, the library has tons of books and I LOVE to read. If your kid does not know how to read they have lots of picture books. (That’s what my baby sister likes.)

Second, the library is my favorite place to get homework done. My mom takes us after school once a week and I love how quiet it is.

My most favorite thing about the library is when they have special events. My mom tries to always know what is going on at the library for kids and taking me and my sisters.

20130202_103044
This was taken a week ago at National Take Your Child to the Library Day. We had a lot of fun listening to the storyteller, eating cookies, and watching a movie.

20130111_200806
This was taken a few weeks ago when the South Carolina Aquarium came to the Greenville library. It was so much fun because we got to learn about different animals and touch them. This is me petting an alligator. 

Grown ups! If you are going to the library don’t forget to take a kid with you!

Have fun reading,
coollogo_com-146983415

4 comments:

  1. awesome post! it's great to hear this from a kid's pov!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! We love the library, and I never thought about it being a great place to do homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Riah! My three kids like going to the library too! We go all the time! I wish all parents would take their kids to the library. You're very fortunate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!