Friday, February 1, 2013

Do you know what tomorrow is???


February 2nd is National Take Your Child to the Library Day!!!

These are a few events that one of my local libraries are offering:

 image

image

I would like to encourage anyone that has access to a child (you know don’t just grab some random child, I hear jail is not funWinking smile) to go your local library website and see what they have to offer. I hope you all have fun!!!

Let me know in the comments what your plan is.
Signature

5 comments:

  1. This sounds so cute! I love taking my six year old to the library now, he loves it! My three year old is another story though. Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Our library has a weekly story time for the younger one that includes fun activities that even my three year old loves:) But I know what you mean it's hard when they are so young.

      Delete
  2. Your library sounds great!I have always taken my daughter to the library. Even before she could walk! We used to go twice a week. Now that she's in Kindergarten, I have to borrow books for her. I sure miss all those story times and little morning events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! If I had a little one I would take them to the library but alas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly my 11 year old son avoids the library like it's a rabid dog. Tried getting him into the reading program last year for the summer but...sigh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!