Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Super Cool News: World Book Night!



I first heard about World Book Night through Misty, The Book Rat.

After learning about how awesome this world wide book giving event is I knew I wanted to be a part of it this year. I filled out the application not really thinking I would be accepted as a giver, but wanting to be one so bad.

I got the email today… I am going to be a book giver!!!

I can’t tell you how excited I am to be a part of this amazing day.


More info on World Book Night




I don’t know yet what book I will be giving, I will keep you all updated as I get more info.
Happy Reading,
Signature

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I always hear about this on Tumblr and it makes me happy that this exists to help others get into reading. I'll have to try this next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting picked! I applied last year and wasn't chosen.. BOO and this year I just never got around to applying!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!