Saturday, August 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

100_2601
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.
This quick vlog post about the books we received this week. Enjoy!

 
The books mentioned in this post are below. Click on the Book image to go to there Goodreads page for more info.
 
Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)
The Near WitchThe Paladin

Thanks so much to Once Upon a Twilight for all the swag I won as seen in the video.

All right y’all so that’s what I got in my mailbox. I’m excited to see what you got in yours. Give me some comment love Smile
~Rebecca

12 comments:

  1. You got Across the Universe, too! I really want to read Imaginary Girls and The Near Witch; I've read such great reviews for both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh awesome mailbox! Looks like you had a fabulous week!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Across the universe was a great read! I hope you like it as much as I did :)

    check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hourglass looks absolutely amazing! The cover is gorgeous!

    Great haul this week, hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for The Near Witch and Hourglass. Loved those books!! Enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seriously been DYING LIKE CRAZY to read Hourglass! Awesome IMM! :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My In My Mailbox!
    Tweet Me!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hourglass and across the universe are awesome!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoy Across the Universe! I *loved* that book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, awesome haul! I really liked Across the Universe and Hourglass. I hope you like them, too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved reading The Iron Knight--Julie Kagawa outdid herself.
    New follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice imm!I love the hourglass cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!