Saturday, August 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)


Click the book to enter to win a signed copy of The Near Witch

The Near Witch
________________________________________________

In My Mailbox

100_2601
In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.
This quick vlog post about the books we received this week. Enjoy!

 
The books mentioned in this post are below. Click on the Book image to go to there Goodreads page for more info.
 
The Way We FallDrink, Slay, Love
BedbugsFallenEye of the Tempest (Jane True #4)
 
All right y’all so that’s what I got in my mailbox. I’m excited to see what you got in yours. Give me some comment love Winking smile
~Rebecca

14 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've really been wanting to read Drink, Slay, Love. I can't wait to see what you think of it!

    My IMM
    http://starcrossedreviews.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! "Eye of the Tempest" arrived here this week for me as well, and I can't wait to read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I just read Eye of the Tempest this week! It was fabulous! Hope you enjoy it! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drink, Slay, Love has been on my TBR list for quite some time. Sounds so good! Enjoy! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. :) I hope you enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I want to read drink slay love! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Im an old follower of yours.

    IMM- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! A fellow Rebecca here. ;) Seems like you got some great books. I'm very curious about Drink Slay Love. Hope you enjoy. :)

    My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You chopped your hair off! I like it.
    I'm going to be getting Drink, Slay, Love here any day now, and I'm interviewing Sarah for my Helluva Halloween event. (yay!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some awesome books this week. Also after seeing Bedbugs I just had to go and enter to win it on goodreads. Looks really good. =]
    Here is my IMM:
    http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox5book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Great books!
    Enjoy your new reads... to the fullest! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOH _ I want to read The Near Witch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found ur YT vid..I really enjoy it...I need another book for my TBR pile....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!