Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (13)

"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 

My Pick This Week

Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)

Description


The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever. (Goodreads)

Book Details

Genre: YA, Paranormal
Hardcover: 448 pages
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing 
Release Date: October 4, 2011
ISBN-10: 1442426640
ISBN-13: 978-144242664

Why I’m Waiting


I really love the cover of this third installment. Now if you want my real reason as to why I’m waiting… Patch. Need I say more.

What are you waiting for?
~Rebecca

16 comments:

  1. Eeep! I cannot even begin to say how much I am waiting for Silence too! I even pre-ordered it the day they released the cover. I was a little disappointed with Crescendo, but I need to find out what happens next! :D haha. Excellent pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read Crescendo, but this will be coming next. Crescendo seems to have received mixed reviews, but I'm committed to seeing the series through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hooked! I still have to read the first one, but do keep us updated on what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series is a guilty pleasure of mine, so I'm waiting on this one, too!

    Check out what I'm waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooo can't wait to read the finale!! Liked this series more than I thought I would!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower :)

    Ahhh I can't wait for this book!! I love the cover!!
    Can't wait to get my hands on it when it comes out!

    Check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-5-temptation-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, I think I should add this to my reading list.

    My Waiting on Wednesday
    http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-torrent-by-lisa-t.html

    Cana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not so much into paranormal, but this sounds good. New Follower here! My Waiting on Wednesday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I love this series and I can't wait for it because of Patch, just like you! =D He is sooooo yummy!! And I am a new follower. =) I like what I see of your blog!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be waiting for this one too :)

    Amy's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blog! I am so excited for this book and finally finding out how Patch and Nora's story ends! Awesome pick :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHHH I can't wait for this one either!!!! I wich it wasn't the end of the sereies though :(

    New follower :)
    http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read this series and I'm not sure I ever will but this cover is my FAVORITE cover I've seen this year! I love it! The only thing I wish was different is Nora's neck is too stiff.It is Nora isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is Nora, and I see what your saying.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am super excited to read this series, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read this series (angel books aren't really my thing), but so many people have loved them, that I might have to pick them up. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!