Friday, April 13, 2012

Follow Friday (40)


Welcome to Follow Me Friday Hosted By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com
Gain New Blog Followers

Featured this week!
Gizmos ReviewsBook Briefs

This Weeks Question:

What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?


Umm, there are so many. But I have some go-to series that I just love to pieces. I don’t think any other version than the one in my head from reading the books would make me happy.

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1)Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1)Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)Darkfever (Fever, #1) 

I think all these series’ are awesome! Any time a new book comes out in any of the series above I jump on getting it. I just don’t think a movie would do any of them justice in my eyes, but then again have movies ever?

What about you?
Happy hopping,
Signature

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. Love your blog header.

    I would love to see the Vampire Academy series turned into movies. I don't tend to worry too much, when books are turned into movies. :)

    Have a great weekend.

    Here's my ff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be worried about Darkfever and I haven't even read that one yet!

    I'm a new follower as well. :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that Darkfever wouldn't make such a good movie. They wouldn't be able to do it any justice. Thanks for visiting my FF. =]
    -Michael
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Darkfever books wouldn't make very good movies. You'd have to edit out a lot.

    The Chaos Walking trilogy is what makes me the most nervous.

    My follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great picks - excited to be a new follower

    Bob @ Beauty in Ruins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I keep meaning to read Ilona Andrews' books. I've heard great things about them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome! You should give them a try.

      Delete
  8. you"re right, I just love all these books, it's a great choice. I think it would be very difficult to turn a great UF in a movie...

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love The Night Huntress and the Fever series !! Favourites of mine!! I can't see how they could fing the right Cat&Bones and Mac&Barrons .. But I'd be curious to see who they cast though :) !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, a Kate Douglas movie would be awesome. Or maybe even a tv series! *gazes off into distance* I try to separate book from film when they happen, but you know, I can't help being suspicious of them all the same, hah.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rebecca!!!

    Hope your having a fantastic weekend!!;)

    See I forgot about Kate Daniels, I bet that would be a fun tv series!!:) And yes you and I both put NH & Fever on our list!!!:)

    But I'm ashamed to admit that even though I love ALL The Guild Hunter books by Nalini Singh, I just bought the first Psy Changelling book and I hope to read them VERY soon!!:)

    So I'm already a follower but I didn't realize I wasn't following you GFC so I am now!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of those series are on my TBR or wish list! Thanks for stopping by my FF post. Im a new follower of yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!