Monday, April 23, 2012

It’s Monday! What are you Reading?

This is my first time participating in this meme:)

"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a fun meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. This is where we share the books we have read last week and our reading plans for this week.

What I read last week

Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3)
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
I totally know what all the fuss is about now! Yeah OK, these may not be for everyone, but I very much enjoyed them.

The Genius and the Muse
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
I don’t know when I will have this review up. But I love Elizabeth Hunter and her new non-paranormal does not disappoint. You should pick this up when it comes out.

Reviews coming this Week

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
Have y’all read this? I did not expect to like it as much as I did…Such a great story.

Fairy Blues
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
How about I LOVE the new covers for this series!!! The Songs of Magic series is so much fun. If you have not tried it yet you should.

What I’m Reading Now

Monstrous Beauty
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
I am half way through and I am totally hooked.

I hope to get to this

Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
I have been wanting to read this one.

Other News

My Blogiversary Giveaway is going on! Don’t forget to ENTER.

Can’t wait to hear of your plans for the week.
Happy Reading,
Signature

15 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with any of these books, but Grave Mercy has been mentioned a lot, so I have seen it before. Great covers by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to review 50 Shades? I have heard either hate it or love it so far.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't decided if I'm going to review it. If I do it will be a review of all three books, because they are like one big book. I don't think of them as three books.

      Delete
  3. I'm still not sure whether to try the Fifty Shades books, but Grave Mercy looks like my kind of story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read your review on Grave Mercy Rebecca :) !!
    Innocent Darkness sounds very interesting and I also look forward to know what you think of this one as well !! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure I'm going to need to read Fairy Blues just for the cover. That is so, so fun.

    Here's what I'm reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone is reading the Fifty Shades of Grey series...I'm still on the fence about it.

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't started the Fifty Shades of Grey series yet, but I plan on it. How could I not?! ;)

    Happy reading!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really loved grave mercy. i cannot wait for the next book. and fifty shades is not for me but i am glad that you like the series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment!
    I recommend trying an excerpt, the writig style stays fairly well throughout Someone Else's life, so if you like the sound of it, I say get a copy!
    Romi.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw Grave Mercy the other day and was wondering if it was any good... I guess I'll have to check it out now. :)

    Allison
    Well-Read Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! I been seeing a lot of people reading Fifty Shades this week. I still need to read the last one! Love them.

    Here is mine: http://kaylas-books.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_23.html

    Have a great week!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm, now I want to check out what Monstrous Beauty is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!