Monday, April 30, 2012

It’s Monday! What are you Reading? (2)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a fun meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. This is where we share the books we have read last week and our reading plans for this week.

What I read last week

Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
How do you like the new cover for Monstrous Beauty? The review for this should be up Thursday. This was good y’all!!!

Reviews coming this Week

The Genius and the Muse
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
This review will be up Wednesday. Loved this book!

What I’m Reading this Week

Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
I tried to get to this last week, but it didn’t happen. I am starting this today!

Vanish (Firelight, #2)
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
I have read so many mixed things about this sequel. I’m excited to see for myself.

I hope to get to this

Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)
Click cover image to go to Goodreads page.
If you are a BDB fan, I really don’t need to say anything about this… And, if you are not a fan, well there is just no way for you to understand my need to get to this book;)

Other News

My Blogiversary Giveaway is going on! Don’t forget to ENTER.
I think I may start doing vlogs with these post.

Can’t wait to hear of your plans for the week.
Happy Reading,
Signature

10 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary!

    Hope you have a great week, and enjoy your books.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many things about the BDB series, and everyone I know who is a fan is a fan in a MAJOR way. I still can't believe I haven't picked up any of these books yet. Soon... I NEED to know what all the fuss is about! ;)

    I hope you have an awesome week! :D

    My Monday Post:
    http://www.wordsathome.ca/2012/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Lover Reborn looks so good...and I haven't gotten my hands on it either :)

    What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love BDB!!! I'm reading fire light and Shiver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a long time since I read Vanish, but I remember it being pretty good! I have the next one in my TBR pile--review section to read still. Hoping to get to it sometime soon, but I have a lot of books to get through before it. Oh well!

    Hope you enjoy all your reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanish looks interesting...I just went to Goodreads to check it out and added Firelight to my TBR! Looking forward to your review {of Vanish}.

    My "It's Monday!" post.

    Now following you via Linky & GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to get to Vanish too and see what I think. Monstrous Beauty has an awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck in getting Lover Reborn. I'm reading Lover Unleashed this week and hopefully move on to Lover Reborn soon. Here's my Monday Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really look forward to know what you think of Innocent Darkness .. Your review will be the first I read on this book Rebecca :) ! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!