Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (41)


Bending_the_Spine_MeMe_WW
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick this Week!

Iced: A Dani O'Malley Novel (Fever World, #1)

Title: Iced
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Release Date: October 30, 2012
ISBN-10: 0385344406
ISBN-13: 978-0385344401
Goodreads   Amazon

(From Goodreads)

"I'm currently working on a trilogy that features Dani, Christian MacKeltar, Ryodan, and the mysterious 'Dancer,' set primarily in Fever-Dublin. Each installment in the trilogy is a stand-alone mystery, however there are larger plot arcs unfolding in the background...

..For those of you who have been worrying—the trilogy is not YA. If I had to categorize it, I would say it straddles the line between YA and adult uneasily. ...Many of the questions I left unanswered in the FEVER series are addressed in this new series.

Exciting news: I’ve agreed to write two more books after that. Once the new trilogy is complete, I’m returning to the core story begun in the FEVER series, and will resume writing about Mac, Barrons, V’lane, Cruce, the Unseelie king, the concubine, the Song of Making.

All in all, there are five more books coming about the Fever World!"
Karen Marie Moning

Why I’m Waiting

I totally LOVED the Fever series!!! Any opportunity to step back into that world I am going to be there. Plus this is Dani’s story, and she all kinds of rocks!

Are you excited about Iced?
What are you waiting on?
Signature

14 comments:

  1. Love the cover! I've heard so many good things about the Fever series and should really check it out, as well as this. Great choice!

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beyond excited about this series Rebecca!! I will definitely be reading anything by KMM :) I might have to make this my WoW pick next week! ;)

    Thanks for visiting my WoW, and I hope when we get this book we love it!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :) just popping in...
    Great cover! I haven't read the Fever series yet so I better get started.

    Here is my choice...
    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have also jet to read the fever books
    i love the uk covers of them
    cool choice


    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm adding it to my wish-list! I enjoyed the Fever-series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it possible not to wait on Iced? : D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so want not waiting to be a possibility!!!

      Delete
  7. I have this one on my list this week. In fact my list is KMM edition.

    I've started doing Parajunkee's version of WOW so take a look at my list DWW

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHH what a coincidence, I've chosen Iced too for my WOW this week :) !! I'm dying to read this book and get back into the Fever world :) !!Awesome pick ever Rebecca ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I featured this last week! I CANNOT WAIT to enter this world again!

    My WoW Pick

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this cover! I've been dying to read the Fever series!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just recently started buying all the books in the series.I have heard 9 of 10 good things about it. Great pick!

    Here is mine WoW for this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!