Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Collector by Victoria Scott


Bending_the_Spine_MeMe_WW
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick

The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)

Release Date: April 2, 2013

He makes good girls...bad.

Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence has made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple, weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big, red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag.

Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal opportunity collector and doesn’t want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment:

Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within 10 days.

Dante doesn’t know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky, Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect—he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector, and uncover emotions deeply buried.


Why I’m Waiting

Oh, you know this sounds like a whole lot of YA-paranormal-romance fun! I’m always on the lookout for a new book boyfriend and it sounds like Dante has great potential to fill that void.

Don’t forget to let me know if you are a new follower so I can follow back.

Are you excited about The Collector?!?!
What are you waiting on???
Signature

14 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Seeing this around a lot lately and it sounds incredible!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,yes,yes!!! I cannot wait for this one it seems like I've been waiting on it forever. Great pick!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss, this one sounds freakin' awesome! I can't wait for it to come out!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is fascinating....thanks for sharing!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes definitely new bookboyfriend worthy! I'm excited for this one too. My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been DYING to get my hands on this for months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy! your choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. Em. Gee. I so cannot wait to read this book and that cover is sooo good. Great pick =D

    Here's my WoW!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great! Must add this to my TBR tower.
    Stop by mine at Place of Reads
    Plus, enter to win in our End of the World Giveaway... Only 2 more days!
    Cana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My God I can't wait to get my hands on this one. I love the sound of it and I just can't wait. I hope you enjoy reading the book too... Plus, that cover is absolutely gorgeous! Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG YES!!! This book sounds SO FREAKING HOT!!! I can't wait to read it! I wish I had it in my hands NOW!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't really like the sound from Dante :p but I might give it a shot anyway. I hope you'll love this one!

    WoW Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like an interesting male POV book. It's already on my TBR list.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday-40-hysteria.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!