Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi


Bending_the_Spine_MeMe_WW
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick

Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)

Release Date: January 8, 2013

It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both.

Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?

In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable.


Why I’m Waiting

I LOVED Under The Never Sky! I am so excited that my wait for Through The Ever Night is almost over. Just a few more weeks until I get to see what has been going on in the lives of these characters.

Don’t forget to let me know if you are a new follower so I can follow back.

Are you excited about Through The Ever Night?!?!
What are you waiting on???
Signature

16 comments:

  1. I still have to read Under the Never Sky! I'm so going to have to read it this month so I'm ready for this one in January!
    Great pick!
    Check out my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been waiting for this book - I've been DYING. I can't wait to see what happens after that killer ending in UTNS <3

    Here's my WoW :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Been seeing this a lot!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh. I love the first book, can't wait to read this too. Great choice :D

    -Dannielle
    http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this one alot, but haven't read any of the series. Great pick!
    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been noticing this one...hope you love it!

    Here's MY WOW POST


    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm kind of waiting for the entire series to be released before I get into this one. I know I'm going to want to read all at once. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to read this next one even though I wasn't too sure about the first book. Great pick!
    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoy your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. From what I've heard this one is even better than the first one, so I am SO excited! I liked the first one, but I'm hoping to REALLY like this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i haven't read book 1 but this serie sseems good ( i follow you via email and linky)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read book one yet but I've hear so many great things about it. I would love to read Under the never sky first and then if it's as good as everyone says it is, I'd love to read this one as well. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am really interested in the first book so I am glad to hear you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just re-read Under the Never Sky this past week! I listened to the audiobook and followed along in print - you know how i like to do that. And then last night I read Roar and Liv! So I'm ALL READY for this one! YAYYY!!!! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read Roar! I hope to get to it very soon.

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comment love!