Saturday, November 9, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #28




Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.


What we got this week:


Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children: The Graphic NovelUnremembered (Unremembered, #1)Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour (Scott Pilgrim, #6)

While at Fiction Addiction for the Fierce Reads tour we got to looking around. I had to have Miss Peregrine’s The Graphic Novel because it looked amazing! Richard wanted Unremembered after listening to Jessica talk about her awesome book, and he has been wanting all the Scott Pilgrim’s for a while.


Other news


I am giving away signed copies of Unremembered and Unforgotten by Jessica Brody, Shadow and Bone, and Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo, Enclave, Outpost, and Horde by Ann Aguirre, and  Crewel, and Altered by Gennifer Albin. To enter go to the Fierce Reads post.


Have you read any of the books above?
Can’t wait to see what you got!
Signature

13 comments:

  1. Great haul! I loved Miss Peregrine when I read it last year and I can't wait to read the sequel! Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    Here's my Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice! Been hearing a lot about the Miss Peregrine books! Didn't know it was already a graphic novel!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by if you can!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on hold at the library for the Miss Peregrine graphic novel because of book two coming out. I need a refresher. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I hope you'll enjoy all this books :)

    Here's my STS post for this week.

    Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize there was a graphic novel for Miss Peregrine. Cool cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been really curious about Unremembered. It sounds pretty good :) Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unremembered looks really interesting!

    Happy reading!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of that graphic novel. Enjoy it!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, great haul! I'm jealous of Unremembered! I've been wanting to read that since forever! Have a great weekend :D
    Stacking the Shelves || SIGNED Icons and Beautiful Creatures Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know these ones but I hope you'll like the. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have Unremembered on my TBR pile, it looks great! :)

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to read miss peregrine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!