Monday, January 13, 2014

Trying something new for 2014


You nay have noticed that Bending The Spine was not extremely active over the past four weeks. I took the holiday time to have fun with my awesome family:)
 

As I was out for the holiday I thought of ways to get back on track and at the same time not get overwhelmed by blogging, which in turn just makes everything feel like a chore.

I generally work on my post on a day to day basis. But my life can change at a moments notice from one day to the next, (See picture above) so I am going to do my best to get all my post laid out on Monday night. This will hopefully give me more time to be social, be a better commenter, and come up with better material.
   
I am also going to implement a post schedule… OK, so I am not the most organized person on the planet. I have never actually stuck to a schedule when it comes to BTS, but I am really going to try this time. The schedule will be:

  • Monday: Booked Beautiful (This is a post dedicated to all things crafty, decorative, or fun that has been made of or inspired by books.
  • Tuesday: Review or promo
  • Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
  • Thursday: Review or promo
  • Friday: This will be my anything goes day:)
  • Saturday: Stacking The Shelves
  • Sunday: Children,s Review/ recommendations

I’m not saying that by posting this I will have only one post a day, or that I will have a post every day. I am simply going to use this as a guide to help me be a better blogger. I LOVE book blogging! I love the outlet it gives me and I am so thankful for all the opportunities blogging has given me.

Thanks you all for a wonderful 2013!
I hope we all have an amazing 2014, I also hope you all continue to follow me in all my bookish journeys.
Happy Reading,
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the pre-scheduling is what I need get on the most.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!