Friday, January 27, 2012

Follow Friday (34)

Welcome to Follow Me Friday Hosted By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com
Gain New Blog Followers

Featured this week!
Bookdoutblogbadge250 Feature & Follow #81

This Weeks Question:

Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?

I know that on the Spine you only see reviews for paranormal, urban fantasy, science fiction, and dystopian genres so you may think that is all I read. But, those are just my favorites and always will be. I actually read anything that I think I will like regardless of the genre. I can’t really think of a genre I avoid at all cost, but I can say I don’t really seek out any other genres but those listed above.

Happy Hopping,
Signature

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I only like paranormal these days. I don't like what I call "real" books when the plot line is something that could happen in real life.

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can read any book as long as I know I am going to like it. But lately I've only been reading YA.
    New follower.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I avoid Biographies but read the above mentioned genres.
    New follower.
    Samina@Escapism

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't abide sci fi. I've tried and I suppose there may come a day when someone writes one I want to read - but so far, no go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll pretty much read anything as long as it's not non-fiction lol.

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a new follower!!! I can't wait to read more on your blog!!!! :)

    I love all the genres you listed above too! :)

    http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-me-friday-my-first-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, good, a nice open minded reader like myself. Actually I'm not so open minded; I've never read a graphic novel and avoid them like the plague. I'm going to try to change that this year, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower here! There are very few genres I can say that I would NEVER read. I'm willing to give almost all of them a try. Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back! http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great response :) I try to read most genres but sometimes some things I can't read!!

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's great to like all the genres, more books to read lol.

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!