Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (31)

Bending_the_Spine_MeMe_WW
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick This Week!
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2)
Cover image will take you to Goodreads page.

Description

In New York City, 1897, life has never been more thrilling - or dangerous.

Sixteen-year-old Finley Jayne and her "straynge band of mysfits" have journeyed from London to America to rescue their friend Jasper, hauled off by bounty hunters. But Jasper is in the clutches of a devious former friend demanding a trade-the dangerous device Jasper stole from him...for the life of the girl Jasper loves.

One false move from Jasper and the strange clockwork collar around Mei's neck tightens. And tightens. (Goodreads)

Book Details

Title: The Girl in the Clockwork Collar
Author: Kady Cross
Genre: YA, Steampunk
Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: Harlequin
Release Date: May 22, 2012 
ISBN-10: 0373210531
ISBN-13: 978-0373210534

Why I’m Waiting?

I loved The Girl in the Steel Corset. If you have not read it yet go get a copy NOW!!! This is My review. I have been waiting on The Girl in the Clockwork Collar since before the title was released! When I saw the cover a week and a half ago I got so excitedSmile Now if I can just wait till May…

What are you waiting on?
Signature

12 comments:

  1. The book sounds very good! I like the sounds of it!! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read girl in the steel corset but I have the prequel lol it's free for kindle aww love the purple hue~

    Awesome pick!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read The Girl in the Steel Corset yet .. I definitely have to buy it soon because this series sounds amazing !!
    Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed The Girl in The Steel Corest, so I'm looking forward to this one as well.

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW!

    I've read the Finley Jayne novella but I still haven't read the Steel Corset. This is really exciting! I love it when there is another one that I can immediately start once I finish the first in the series. Now that I realize this one is coming out, I may just keep waiting on Steel Corset since I've waited this long!!

    I didn't realize this one yet! Thanks gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the first one yet, but it's on my to be read pile. Great pick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE!! Saw this earlier too! Sooooo looking forward to reading it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loove the title! I still haven't read Steel Corset, so I'll probably read both back to back when this one's out!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Girl in the Steel Corset yet, but I will! I'm definitely looking forward to it :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome choice. I haven't read The Girl in the Steel Corset and your review makes me want to read it now. Thanks for sharing. I need to go buy the first one now. =]
    Here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes!!!! I love this cover. It really carries on the awesomeness of the first book. I love that summary, makes me want to read it even more. Oh, I can't wait. Also, makes me wonder if the majority of the story's going to stick with Jasper...CANNOT WAIT for The Girl In the Clockwork Collar.
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooooo!! PRETTY Cover! O_O haha *Adds both to to-read list* Excellent choice!!!

    RJ
    RJ Does Books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!