Friday, April 19, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #23

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

What I got this week

The Repeat Year

Title: The Repeat Year
Author: Andrea Lochen
Publisher: Penguin
Publication Date: May 7, 2013
ISBN: 978-0-425-26313-6
Page Count: 400
 
Everyone has days, weeks, even months they wish they could do over—but what about an entire year? After living through the worst twelve months of her life, intensive care nurse Olive Watson is given a second chance to relive her past and attempt to discover where she went wrong… After a year of hardships, including a messy breakup with her longtime boyfriend Phil, the prospect of her mother’s remarriage, and heartbreaking patient losses at the hospital, Olive is ready to start fresh. But when she wakes up in her ex-boyfriend’s bed on New Year’s Day 2011a day she has already livedOlive’s world is turned upside down. Shouldering a year of memories that no one else can recall, even Olive begins to question herself—until she discovers that she is not alone. Upon crossing paths with Sherry Witan, an experienced “repeater,” Olive learns that she has the chance to rewrite her future. Given the opportunity of a lifetime, Olive has to decide what she really wants. Should she make different choices, or accept her life as she knows it, flaws and all?

 
Thanks so much to BookSparksPR for providing me a copy! I am on tour and will be hosting a giveaway May 24 if you are interested.
 
So excited about this!!!
 
20130417_131538
I totally got my box of books for World Book Night. On April 23, I will be giving out copies of The Lightning Thief to middle school kids. I am so flippin excited for this event! I cant wait to share my experience with y’all. 

Happy Reading,
Signature

18 comments:

  1. Very awesome haul of books. I hope you love them. World Book Night is an awesome idea.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. World Book Night - I haven't heard of that before. Sounds like a great event.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! That's cool about the World Book Night box! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Repeat Year sounds interesting. May have to check it out :) Kind of sad that I didn't know about World Book Night. Would have been fun to participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelley, you should get on their email list and apply next year! I thought the same thing last year when I saw WBN on Misty The Book Rat's blog.

      Delete
  5. Wow that's so cool about World Book Night! I love Rick Riordan's books so much, so it's awesome that you get to give away The Lightning Thief! :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too:) I am so excited about it!!!

      Delete
  6. World Book Night sounds so fun! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover of The Repeat Year - I hope it's a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Repeat Year looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Repeat Year looks so good, I can't wait to read it myself. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief is an awesome book! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and hope you enjoy all of your new books :)
    Ange @ Moonlight Reader
    My STS / Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, I'm sure those kids will love The Lightning Thief. It's such a fun book and series. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh. The Repeat Year sounds really interesting. Happy reading!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with World Book Night. You got a great book to pass out!
    My Shelf additions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, and thanks for wishing me luck;)

      Delete
  13. Expletive,Expletive, Expletive I totally forgot I need to pick up my books. I really hope that they still have them :(
    The Repeat Year sounds interesting I haven't heard of it before.

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rebecca that's such a nice thing to do. Pls donate a Lightning Thief to my cause LOL just kidding.

    My STS

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!