Friday, April 5, 2013

What I read in March…


I wanted to start doing these wrap-up reading post to keep me motivatedSmile For some reason I am having a super hard time writing reviews lately.

 For Review

Orius Issue #1Shifting Dreams (Cambio Springs, #1)The Impetuous Amazon
I have already posted my review for Shifting Dreams. It was so good! Go read it. I enjoyed Orius, but I haven’t posted the review because I can’t find any buy links for it yet and Sealion has not sent me any. The Impetuous Amazon was very good but I feel like I wont do it justice unless I read the first book before I review it.

Continuing Series

Frost Burned (Mercedes Thompson, #7)Wild Invitation (Psy-Changeling 0.5, 3.5, 9.5, 10.5)Twice Tempted (Night Prince, #2)
I have actually started a post on all of these together. All three of these are awesome if you love these series like I do. I have a giveaway up for signed copies of Vlad’s books GO ENTER!!!

For fun or free

A Stranger's TouchPicture PerfectHalfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
A stranger’s Touch was a free read that I did enjoy. I plan to write up a review soon. Picture Perfect was amazing!!! It is a contemporary New Adult. I am re-reading the Night Huntress Series because I cant get it put of my headSmile 

I actually think I read a few more last month, but I will have to look again.
I hope you all had an amazing reading month in March… Now on to April!
Happy reading,
Signature

3 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you need a copy of The Reluctant Amazon (book 1 in the Alliance of the Amazons)! I'd be thrilled to send it your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Picture Perfect! Also, I've only read the first Night Huntress book but I loved Cat and Bones! I need to read the rest of those. They're completely fun. I just looked at the Elizabeth Hunter book and added it to my amazon wishlist. Maybe one of these days. I know you love her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Night Huntress series looks awesome! I am curious about Orius I haven't heard of that one before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!