Thursday, October 6, 2011

Follow Me Friday (21)

Welcome to Follow Me Friday Hosted By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com

This Weeks Question:

Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?


I think I’ve answered this question before and my answer has always been Kate Daniels (hello Curran) or Catherine Crawfield (who doesn’t want Bones right). This time I’m going a different rout.
Inkheart (Inkheart, #1)
I would be Meggie from the Inkheart series. She can read characters straight from the pages into our world.OK, so every now and then things go very wrong and something from our world does have to go into the book world… it would still be a cool experience.

Happy Hopping,

6 comments:

  1. Nice banner for Halloween. Old follower saying hello. I picked Buffy for my choice. Hey sometimes my love of all things Buffy The Vampire Slayer comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hop hop hop! new follower here!
    See my Follow Friday Post.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. The Inkheart series is a great idea. I've only read one Funke book. I'd like to read more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I did decide to go with the classic though, Cat! And yeah, mainly because of Bones! It's hard not to want to be Cat!! :D

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. Just my first time through and seems I'm early. :) Anyway, my FF post is up here. http://tarnishedgaslamps.wordpress.com/2011/10/07/follow-friday/
    I hope you like it!
    JD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks... I've heard great things about the Inkheart series.
    New follower.
    Thanks <3,
    RP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!