Saturday, October 1, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)

Bending_the_spine_mailbox
In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.
This quick vlog post about the books we received this week. Enjoy!


The books mentioned in this post are below. Click on the Book image to go to there Goodreads page for more info.

I Won
Lockdown (Escape From Furnace, #1)
Thanks Parajunkee

I Bought
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Swag from the author
100_2785
Thanks Jessica Spotswood!

All right y’all so that’s what I got in my mailbox. I’m excited to see what you got in yours.

Give me some comment love!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah Mara!! I got it too I can't wait to get into it. Also, I love your Halloween header!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox. I also got Mara Dyer this week.

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox!! Seeing a lot Mara around lately. Enjoy all your fab books and swag!!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbecoming of Mara! I just must have that one... It's been on my wishlist for so long! I'll look forward to your review! If it's good, I don't know if I'll be able to hold back from buying much longer!

    ;)

    Ron @ Stories of my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'm like the only one who hasen't got Mara yer. I'm planning to get it next week along with Silence. i love you're header...it's so festive!

    Check out my IMM:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would so love to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin! It sounds really great!
    Love the swag!


    Happy Reading!
    Mary @Sweeping Me
    http://sweepingme.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-5/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your decorations in the background!!!

    Here's my (less festive) IMM: Goldilox and the Three Weres IMM

    Goldilox :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! I luv the bookmarks. :D My IMM: In My Mailbox(2)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!