Saturday, October 1, 2011

Review: Zombies Don’t Trick or Treat: A Halloween Poem by Rusty Fischer


Here’s a fun, creepy video by Rusty Fischer to get Spooking The Spine started!  You can read the poem here. Before I even get to the review can I just say how crazy cool is this cover!!!


Oh my gravy y’all I love this poem! I love Halloween fun and this is Halloween fun at its best. How great is the idea of actual zombies going trick or treating? After reading Zombies Don’t Trick or Treat  I think if I drop any candy in front of  any trick or treaters this year I’m going to think twice before picking it up for them. If you haven’t read Zombies Don’t Trick or Treat yet, stop what you’re doing now and click the link above, and then watch the film short. I’m sure you will have as much fun as I did and it will put you in the Halloween spirit :)

Happy Spooking,
Signature

Loved it! I want to know about everything this author writes.

By the way Rusty Fischer will be by to do a guest post on Spooking The Spine, October 20th and a giveaway of his book Zombies Don’t Cry. So come back by and check it out.

3 comments:

  1. What a WICKED cool way to start my October... and Spooking the Spine!!!! Thanks so much; glad I could help get you in the "spirit"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love cover and the poem is so cool. Ya October is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem! It made me smile. And I love the spooky logo. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!