Thursday, October 13, 2011

Follow Me Friday (22)

Welcome to Follow Me Friday Hosted By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com
This Weeks Question:

Q.If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?

A. OK, so y’all don’t think I’m off the wall weird or anything but I honestly don’t watch TV. Like we have one TV in our house and it’s only hooked up to watch movies. So I’m having a hard time answering this one, though I used to love watching Glee and I will still watch it online from time to time. I think shoving any group of characters into a musical is pretty funny. Yeah, maybe True Blood with Glee. That would be a hilarious blood bath…I think I may be a little warped.

 Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1)

Happy hopping,

14 comments:

  1. Hi & Happy Friday!

    Hopping through - have a great weekend..

    My FF - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwa ha ha ha!! I actually lol'd at this one! I love it!! (I mixed vampires with a children's show - so I'm twisted as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love it! I so have images of Eric in show choir now...

    I think Glee would be hilarious to cross with pretty much anything, right? :-D

    Awesome choice! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That would be interesting to see! Read Charlaine's books, but don't watch Glee. Yet that would definitely be an intriguing interaction!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just see it now... Singing vamps as they drain the poor high school students. Yep, I love you must the way you are for that hilarious mental picture in my head!
    Cana
    http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. Sookie and Glee would be hilarious. Great pick.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the weirdest mix I think I'll see today. ;) That would be rather amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I'd love to see any book mashed up with Glee too. Maybe, Harry Potter Glee style. Can you imagine Voldy singing about his dislike of Harry? Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was trying to think of someone to pair up with Glee, but couldn't...you did good, though!

    New Follower for Follow Friday's!

    Have a great week,
    Teresa
    The Duchess Mommy Reads

    PS: Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your choices are so funny I can't even imagine these world combined. Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol! Love your choices :)
    New follower!
    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choices.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!